How do I find a profitable property to rent out?
If you are looking for a rental property, there are different criteria to consider than there are with a property for private use. First, you need to take a good look at the area. Think about factors such as the economic structure, traffic routes, vacancy levels in the area, the image of the district, the demographic structure, future plans for development and much more. Local knowledge is essential. Our work as a local estate agency is all the more important.
Additional criteria are:
- Rent levels
- Condition of property: Rooftop, facade, building damage, other defects
- Upcoming modernisation or renovations
- Property equipment: Sanitation facilities, connections and pipes
- Condition and type of heating: Heating system test reports
- Information in the energy certificate
We will find trustworthy craftspeople or experts for you who can tell you the realistic costs for any updating.