When is the best time to invest in property?
Unlike when you are making other purchasing decisions, there is no designated sale season for properties. You cannot expect seasonal price fluctuations. Whereas the time of year doesn’t matter, your personal and economic situation is of greater importance. You should ask yourself the following questions before making the investment:
- Does the current interest rate policy make affordable financing possible?
- Can I finance my dream property at the moment?
- Am I looking for a stable, inflation-proof investment?
- Do I want to make provisions for my old age?
- Do I want to be free of the pressure of paying rent?