Why should I commission an estate agent for the sale?
More and more owners are relying on the services of an estate agent, since they are specialists in the process of selling property. The time needed to sell a property and the asking price are both significantly influenced by the skill that is demonstrated in the selling process. Professional estate agents work on property sales day in, day out. They know exactly which aspects are decisive in selling. Bear in mind that a good estate agent will support you down to the last detail. They consider the property as a whole and know the market. They can present the property in the most attractive way.
10 unbeatable reasons for using an estate agent
- Your estate agent determines the value of the property and finds the right asking price. This is the basis for any property sale.
- Your estate agent writes an informative exposé after taking impressive photos. Then targeted, comprehensive marketing commences.
- Your estate agent is a contact partner for interested parties and carries out the property viewings for potential buyers. Saving you massive amounts of time and effort.
- Your estate agent advises prospective buyers in depth on your behalf. The estate agent promotes the sale and shows off the advantages of the capital investment.
- Your estate agent takes over the selling process and gets the ideal price and attractive terms for you.
- Your estate agent obtains financing confirmation or proof of equity from the prospective buyer before the notary appointment.
- Your estate agent carefully selects the prospective buyers and only introduces you to prospective buyers who have sufficient credit for the purchase.
- Your estate agent takes care of the preparation for the notary appointment for the property sale.
- Your estate agent accompanies you to the notary appointment.
- Your estate agent transfers the property to the seller and completes the transfer report. This all takes place after payment has been made.